Sunday, October 11, 2009

Family Tradition/Bath time/Feedings

Ever since I can remember when it became October some time before Halloween my family would get together and make these halloween cookies. So today we made them at my parents house after family dinner. It brought back a lot of fun memories of when I was little and all our past halloweens. It also made me think of the future halloweens to come. I hope that I will continue this tradition with my family and that they will have fond memories of this too.

This is a cute onsie that Grandma Crosby brought back from Disney world for Madi to wear we love it! I am pretty excited for Halloween this year Grandma Crosby bought Madi her halloween costume as well she is going to be a lady bug I am super excited to put pictures up of her in her costume!

Madi is doing really well with her sitting up so we decided to sit her up in the bath and give her a few toys to play with. She had a blast she was laughing and splashing she didn't want to get out of the bath it was so cute and so much fun to watch.

Madi lately has decided that while she is eating she also needs to eat her feet aka made a huge mess all over herself for Mommy to clean up. I definately need to break her of that fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment