Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My 9 month old little terror

Well time has flown by just like I was told it was going to. My little Madi is so smart and growing up so fast and I don't like it. Well this is what her stats were at her 9 month checkup
weight: 21 lbs 4 ounces
length: 28 inches
head circumference: 18 inches

She is my little chunker. She has got an attitude like you wouldn't believe. She throws fits already I am so going to have my hands full she will throw her head forward and then back and then kick her legs all while screaming. I asked my Mom was I like this when I was her age and she said definately so I guess I am just getting my payback now. She is a standing machine she does it like a pro she doesn't have to hold onto anything and and wants to stand all day long. She cruises all along anything that she can use to get her to where she wants to go. She is now a really fast crawler and is getting into everything in other words I have been chasing after her all the time and trying to child proof like crazy. Well here is some pictures of my onry little child.

This is her cruising with Jefferys walker showing him how it works



Once again up to no good getting into something


Look at that face she is up to no good



These are her Dora pjs her Grandma Crosby got her.



1 comment:

  1. Love that little face with the scowl! That's great! She is ready for bigger and better things!! On the go already!

    ReplyDelete