Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Julie and Julia

I just finished watching Julie and Julia and felt inspired to blog. That was such a fun movie, it made me go through a lot of emotions. After watching this movie I want to learn to cook and blog more. I wish I had something more to blog about other then my day to day normal rarely changing routine that I have with me and my daughter.
Sometimes I wish I had something amazing and exciting to talk about. Some sort of adventure or journey. Wouldn't that be amazing? What would my journey be? Do you ever wonder what people will say when they look back on your life? What would the book of my life be like? Is it going to be boring and repetitive? Will people love it and feel inspired? Will people love me or hate me? Did I ever make a difference? Was I a good mother? Was I a good wife? Will people remember me or will am I just a the person they met once upon a time that they barely remeber what my name was?Did I do something great? Was I good at my job?
Well this was just me being me and blabbing so ya there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment