Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mommy Daughter trip to Arizona


Madi and I needed a vacation well mostly me. So we made plans and headed our way to Arizona. I am so grateful for my Grandmother who paid for my flight and almost everything while I was there. She is the best ever! It was January when we went and it was supposed to be warm but it ended up being in the 40's while we were there. I definitely don't mind though because in Missouri they were having a blizzard and was definitely a lot colder. We ate out played at the mall ate some more. I was great just to get to spend time with the family and relax.

  This is my Grandpa Rich I love him so much. Madi still to this day talks about him she loves her great papa rich.
 My cousin Stephanie and I got to spend some time together as well my sister kind of hogs her when the family is around so it was nice to get some one on one time. We went to this place that was filled with trampolines it was awesome and Madi had a blast.












 After jumping we went to lunch at Joe's Farm Grill it was featured on the food network and the tv show Diners, Drive-ins and Dives.
 This is the HUGE jacuzzi tub at my grandma's house and you better believe I spent an hour in there every night I was there!

 Grandma and I went to the mall a couple of times with Madi so she could play around and get some energy out of her she had a lot of fun!






It was a great little break from my sometimes very stressful life. It was great seeing the family and I wish I took more pictures while I was there because we also went and visited my Uncle Monte and Aunt Bree who lived about 3 hours away and I got to meet my cousin who are pretty much Madi's age. It was a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment