Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011

Christmas Cookies

Our cute little Christmas tree

Future hair dresser at work


Grandmas house checking out the presents

Madi and her Grandma Crosby

Joe passing out presents

Zac, Grandpa Rich, Steven and Sarah

Santa gifts

She got RIO liked she asked for from Santa (We have watched it now 4 times lol)








Christmas dinner we set up my Mom's fine China we really only get it out once or twice a year!
Christmas this year was great! We had my Grandma and Grandpa Rich and my Uncle Cole come in town. We only get to see them about once or twice a year which is just not enough. We ate tons of good food visited played games (scrabble mostly). Ate some more LOL. Watched RIO entirely too many times. It was great. Since I can remember we have always spent Christmas Eve with my Grandma (my mom's mom) and Grandpa Rich and then Christmas with my Grandpa Ron (my Mom's dad). This year in January my Grandpa Ron passed away and unfortunately I wasn't able to attend the funeral. So this year at Christmas it really hit me that he wasn't here anymore. I guess it became a reality. RIP Grandpa Ron you are missed. I will miss your jokes and your giving us Cashews every year for Christmas and McDonald's gift certificates.

I am very excited as to what this new year has to bring for me and my little family. I am getting super excited/nervous to have this baby boy join our family. I am almost 30 weeks along only 10 more to go its going to fly by. Bring it on 2012 I am ready for whatever you have to offer me. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and will have a great New year!

No comments:

Post a Comment