Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 Flashback

2011 has been a great year of changes and excitement.
Here is a little flashback of what went on
January- The year started out rough with the passing of my Grandpa Ron then Madi and I paid a visit to all our wonderful family out in Arizona, Joe started the school semester
February- Not much happened I guess lol I can't remember.
March- Joe turned 26
April- Joe and I had our 4 year anniversary and Madi turned 2.
May- Joe and I moved to the apartments we are in now
June- We visited our best friends out in Chicago
July- I turned 26 and we found out we were going to have another baby
August- Started and stopped potty training Madi, Joe started school again
September- Went to Joe's uncle in Eminence, MO and had a float trip
October- Started to potty train Madi with success this time! Found out we are having a boy this time around
November- Had our first Thanksgiving at our place
December- Joe finished up the semester ate lots of good food and celebrated the holidays Uncle Cole and Grandma and Grandpa Rich came to visit.

2012 I can tell had a lot of great things to offer us and I am ready for it especially in March when we welcome our baby boy to our family. Happy New year everyone I hope it will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment