Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Baby #2 and updates on us

I had my 1st doctors appointment yesterday for baby #2. Only good news to report. I have lost weight (which I did with Madi as well) 10 lbs. so far! The doctor decided since I was 10 weeks along to try and see if he could hear the heartbeat (normally you may not be able to until 11-12 weeks). Guess what he was able to hear the heartbeat! That was just what I needed for some relief of miscarrying. I will be so much better once I make it past the 1st trimester. For those of you who don't know I miscarried twice before Madison once at 8 weeks and another at 12 weeks. I feel pretty hopeful with this one though! I'm an pretty sure I felt the baby move yesterday as well. Is it in my imagination??? What is the earliest you felt your baby move????
Well here is a little update on Madison. She is in full fledged temper tantrum mode when she doesn't get what she wants. She repeats EVERYTHING we say so we have to watch what we say or watch on tv because she is such a sponge. She is very active. Sings all day long especially the alphabet. She loves to dance and loves everyone to dance with her so if the music is on I hear "Momma dance!" or "Dadda dance!" She loves to watch movies and her favorite tv shows some of her current favorites are; Phineas and Ferb, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Blues Clues, The Chipmunks adventure, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She is such a little Mommy and will be a great helper when her little brother or sister comes. She rocks her baby dolls and puts them to bed with a blanky and pillow. Pretends to feed them. She has a great imagination. One of her favorite saying right now that drives me crazy "I can't (do it, watch that, etc)" IT DRIVES ME CRAZY! But I do love her to death she a blessing in my life.
Joe is getting ready to start school again for the Fall semester. He has 2 more years left of school and we both will be glad when he is finally done. I feel bad because he works full time and goes to school full time. I am trully grateful for my husband he does so much for our family and works so hard. I couldn't ask for a better husband and father. Well I think I rambled on enough so I guess that is all the updates for now until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear that the pregnancy is going well. That is so cool that you could hear the heartbeat. I have heard that you can usually feel movement earlier with the second baby. Miss and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete